* Learn, Practice and Implement Valuable Social Skills.
* Form Enjoyable Lasting Relationships with Your Peers.
* Get Professional and Peer Support with Organizational/Practical Life Skills.
* Talk About Your Particular Experiences and Interests with Peers.
Members: Teens and Young adults with ASD's.
Fee: $70.00 per one hour groups session
* (services may be reimbursable by your insurance)
Where: 1150 Yale St, Suite 2, Santa Monica, CA 90403
If interested in joining or learning more about this group, please contact Dr. Inessa Manevich at 310.804.6339 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial assessment